Overview of Cabin Crew
More importantly, the demands of the job and the multicultural team working environment contribute significantly to your personal growth. From this career, you will learn:-
- how to think on your feet;
- be sensitive to the needs of customers;
- to make long-lasting friendships with colleagues from all over the world;
- to quickly and properly solve the problem;
- to be more independent and think maturely;
- to gain self-confidence and have a great sense of achievement; and
- to acquire knowledge in the sense of languages, cultures, and customs.
As with any job there are a few lows as well: You are obliged to work during overnight, Weekends or on your Birthday or significant holidays. The work is physically demanding, and you could encounter health uncomfortable. Despite that passengers are becoming more and more demanding, making it difficult for the cabin crew to satisfy customer needs and to solve the problems.
If you are ready to encounter and overcome all the lows, cabin Crew could be the perfect job for you